Monday, September 22, 2008

Well, Well, Well


Ladies and Gentlemens...

I have been on a blog-cation. Welcome back to me!

Now after my blog-cation I went on a stress-cation.

The Hilton hotels are so nice. I'm in such a wonderful mood.

I just want to encourage you all to listen to a little song by T.I. It's called "You Can Have Whatever You Like" and it's going to corrupt women everywhere, because well...it's like a new theme song.


*singing* baby you can have whatever you like.....yep you can have whatever you like....

*still singing* now I ain't saying I'm a golddigger, but I ain't messing with no broke n*ggas...

2 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

yes, sometimes we do need a vacay from blogging. Welcome back!

Katie and Cullen said...

Hey girl! Sorry I'm just now responding to your comments! It's good to hear from you! I'll have to add you to my list of "favorite blogs." Hope you're doing well!!