Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interracial Dating

So I am having a discussion with two friends of mine about interracial dating...

My male friend says other guys are always asking him about how black women are.

My female friends says they are asking and then they want to try it out.

Let's do a little analysis.

Male point of view: He says that his other friends cannot find an attractive black chick to kick it with it. "Man, look...it's getting cold. Snowbunnies is bout to be out in this b*tch and I'm jumping on a white rabbit...but I love my coffee but I need to add some cream". Ok Eric, whatever you say.

Female point of view: "You know how I feel about this".-She only dates non-black men and I keep trying to tell her when you get through playing she will find an attractive, professional black man with that good wood. I ain't lying y'all she gonna do it.

Now for my own point of view: My first boyfriend was a wealthy white guy who gave me everything I could have dreamed and desired. EVERYTHING. If I lost it then he bought it again. Then when I got serious and got ready to start looking for husbands...they became chocolate, caramel, honey, whatever but black....yes indeed.

What say you good people? Is interracial dating cool or does it make you sick?

2 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

it's all what is in your head that counts. I am West Indian married to a black man for 15 years and dated him for 5 years. We have the real deal. Race matters not.

JEM said...

Sheliza,
I absolutely agree. I have seen that you and William have a beautiful family with 4 kids...what a blessing (yes I added one in there for you).

And you're right you have to be open minded :)