Thursday, October 9, 2008

I Am Not My Sister's Keeper


SoOoOoO...Anyone out there ever dated someone then a close friend, sibling or cousin dates them?

I think that's a bit odd. I mean I would never want anyone whose been anywhere near my best friend's mouth ( I love you girl ) But still it's almost like incest.

Now, has anyone ever done it as a result of feeling that your mate was cheating so you try to corrupt their minds?

I was just thinking of it. After listening to the Gerald Levert "Eyes and Ears" I was like wow...Sean that's your brother's woman and you trying to get in it? Oh just to spite her.

And I'll knock your black ass out. Good Looking Out Gerald!


RIP Both of you.

1 comment:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

dating anyone your family member or friend dated is off limits. period!