Monday, August 25, 2008

Possession?

So I had a conversation with a friend and we discussed men and women and the different methods of hooking up....

Basically we decided men and women are different because if a woman initiates a no strings attached type thing...men will be cool with it, BUT if a man tries to do the same women will likely not accept it, because as soon as they display a "this can be my man" characteristic the jig is totally up. I thought about this and decided his was correct.

Then he related the strangest anecdote about a woman who made a marital comment during a sexual journey...ummm I need you to never do that. You will never get the d*ck again doing some stuff like that. That scares men and hell as a woman it scares me when men want me to tell them I love them during the act...SERIOUSLY?!?!!?!?? I don't think so. I don't want anything more than the vitamin D.

So my friend informed me that this is a tactic by men to possess the woman they are with. WTF? Am I a piece of property? But anyways, I digress....So apparently once you let a man tap that he thinks that it's his permanently.

So I thought about it then I realized this has happened to me. Yes, I was with someone who referred to me as his up until lately when he declared that he felt I no longer belonged to him. Well...ok...So now this has me thinking about the real dynamics of relationships between men and women and our fundamental differences....



To be continued....

No comments: