Saturday, May 31, 2008

SATC-The Movie and Some Extras

Sex and The City Movie is FABULOUS. I recommend anyone who loves shoes and fashion to see it. Within the first scene I was in love with every pair of shoes I saw. I must caution it is not for the light of heart sexually. I saw a new position I wanna try, some breasts and a P.E.N.I.S! When do you ever see those in movies? Yep. Yessir. A P.e.n.i.s. So yeah, not for the kiddies. Anyways....moving on...it's been a long day and I am excited about coming back into the blogging world. Before I go to bed I wanna leave you with a few quick tidbits. First a YouTube vid I saw last night...it's cute a father/daughter dance from a wedding check it out:


All together now "awwwww" ;)

Secondly, I am trying a new shampoo and conditioner plus moisturizers. Palmer's Coconut. Smells good about $4 per item at Wal-Mart good summer scent!

Good night. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments: