Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hillary vs. Obama-Are you serious?

This has been one hell of an interesting day in the world of the Democratic National Party.

Everything from Barack resigning from his church to Florida and Michigan's delegates getting only .5 votes per delegate. Hillary is still about two hundred votes back and yet she refuses to just sit the hell down. Folks, I do not understand this. If I were losing that bad three days before the last primaries and would have to win absolutely all that to even have a slight change I would without a doubt give up. That's just me and everyone is not me.

Anyways on a lighter note. I finally got some things off my chest that I had been meaning to tell my boo. I mean he's sweeter than pie and he allows me to be myself, but I had something I had been holding back. He took it well and that's why I love him. He's amazing.

Past that, can someone please explain to me why George Bush keeps trying to endorse McCain? I mean really you're the worst damned president ever and yet you think we respect your opinion? Go throw another wedding or drink a beer and have some pretzels.

No comments: