Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Reflective Peace

So it's been almost four years since I started this whole college thing. I am going to be done soon and I think life after college is going to be very interesting. I am becoming very nervous and anxious about how life after college is going to work per se. I mean apartment, car, bills, more school, job, relationships, keeping up with friends. It's all too much for one person to take in all at one time. I think a lot of people think I am doing these things effortlessly, but wow, if you only knew. This is so not easy. It's like every time you think you've got it right there's another setback. There's never enough hours in the day to get things done. You're always stressed or tired and even when you're relaxing and trying to do nothing something always crosses your mind. Sometimes I don't know how I am going to make it, I just know I have God, a great family, wonderful friends and an amazing life that I am so grateful for. Anyways, I hope everyone has a good week.

As Gina would say,

Perfect Peace:)

No comments: